Saeed Shafqat Public Policy Resource Centre & Library
- Library holds newspapers, weeklies, monthlies, academic journals and public policy books
- Computers with access to the digital repository and official statistical data of Pakistan
- Meeting Room (available with permission)
- Photocopier and Printer facility
- Research Rooms providing work space for CPPG research teams
- Students can also sit outside in the lawn for meetings or to work
Because of Corona pandemic, please call and ask the librarian for usage protocol
9 am to 7:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
Muhammad Naveed – Librarian
Hunny Javed – Assistant Librarian
Academic Calendar 2022-23
|Fall Semester begins||Sept 26, 2022|
|Christmas Break||December 22nd – Jan 1st 2023|
|Classes Resume||January 2nd, 2023|
|Kashmir Day Holiday||February 5, 2023|
|Final Exams Fall Semester||January 25 – Feb 3rd, 2023|
For detailed university academic calendar, Click Here
FC Student Service
Pay Fee Online
Instructions for Fee Payments through Online Fee Payment Channels
If you have any queries regarding fee payments, please write at email@example.com or call us at +99231581-8, extension number 218, Monday through Friday, 09:00 am to 05:00 pm.
Swimming Pool Membership
Swimming Pool FC College has a 25m pool available for the campus community. Seasonal and monthly membership must be obtained in order to swim in the university pool. The process of getting membership is given as below. Process of getting swimming pool membership
Swimming pool timings:
∙ Male students 9:00 am-11:00 am; 2:30pm-4:00 pm
∙ Female students 11:15am-2:00pm
Seasonal Membership: Rs.1800/-;
Monthly Membership: Rs. 600/-
Daily Fee: Rs. 200/-
How To Get Membership
- Get membership form from Sports Office.
- Submit your Seasonal / Monthly Dues in HBL Bank FC College branch.
- Submit the membership form and the payment slip in the Sports Office.
- Membership cards can be obtained in two days from the date of submission of forms.
Compulsory documents for all
∙ Two passport size photographs
∙ Copy of CNIC
∙ Payment receipt
∙ Copy of college ID card (In case of students and employee)
∙ Copy of alumni ID card (In case of alumni)
∙ Medical certificate from the doctor Rules for the swimmers
Campus Counseling Centre
The CCC is open Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm and offers the following services to the students and FCC community: Psychological Assessment, Individual Counseling, Group Counseling, Workshops, Crisis Intervention and more.
For more details, you can contact 0331 444 1518
Before the start of the classes, there is a formal Orientation session that includes introduction of CPPG faculty, staff and students followed by an on campus escorted tour to get the students familiarized with the campus and important offices.
FCC only offers hotel facility to female students enrolled in the post graduate programs. To request hostel space, contact the CPPG Program Manager.
Contact University Proctor Office in N – Block
Get FCC Email
After getting your roll number, an official FC email ID is generated by the IT Department.
New Student Enrollment & Support
- Obtain CPPG admissions offer letter from Admissions Office N Block
- Email Acceptance Confirmation to CPPG Program Manager
- Pay Fee Installment (on campus HBL Branch)
- Obtain Roll Number from Academic Office N Block
- Register Online for the Semester To Start Taking Classes
Contact Program Manager
Mr. Shaleem Khokhar
Phone: 042 – 9923 1581 – 88 Ext. 396